The Fleurette Group believes that basic core values of respect and honesty, mutually beneficial relationships and responsibility towards people, society and the environment is paramount in business. Fleurette seeks to make a positive social impact in every area the Fleurette Group works in, respecting the rights and acknowledging the aspirations and concerns of each community while working hand-in-hand with them.
A Fleurette subsidiary must:
- Develop the full potential of its people.
- Foster a workplace that is non-discriminatory, respects personal dignity, provides fair rewards.
- Provide a healthy, safe and secure working environment.
- Avoid or limit negative impacts on the environment and/or biodiversity, to the best of its ability.
- Prevent or minimize the pollution of air, water and land.